Not surprising. Sometimes people give books to me that I already have and sometimes I give duplicates to myself. One book on Shakers I bought 3 times, forgetting each time that I already owned it.
Because it was so much fun giving away Chris Schwarz' book, I'm giving this one away, too.
But this time, I'm not going so easy on you. The first person to provide the correct answers to all five questions will win the book.
1. To which woodworking guild does Ethan belong?
2. What two things influenced Doug's design for a compact hammered dulcimer?
3. What did Rob have for breakfast in Lukerbad?
4. What kind of fish live in Philly's pond?
5. What province in Sweden did my family come from?
Separate Bonus question to win a 1" x 1" x 2.75" scratch stock housing, with threaded insert, thumb screw, and scratch stock blank:
What color shirt am I wearing? First correct answer wins. One guess per person.
Folks, we have a winner for both the book and the scratch stock. Congratulations to Richard Magbanua!