Friday, June 15, 2012

All Roy, All The Time, Now on DVD!

This news warrants coming out of my sabbatical. 
Roy Underhill's DVDs are now available for purchase here.


Badger Woodworks said...

And a joyous noise was heard across the land!

Jamie Bacon said...

HALLELUJAH!!! I'm gonna go broke on these, but I can't wait to get them here! Thanks for the heads up Kari. :)

Scott B. Garrison said...

You have to be kidding me!!!
This is beyond my wildest dreams - Roy told me these shows never were saved. where in heck were they found and hopefully there will be more. I need to sell some tools to support my new Underhill DVD habit

Bob said...

I knew I'd be rewarded for checking back here.
Thanks Kari.
More stuff for the "Christmas list". Bwaahahaa!

garage equipment said...

That was indeed a good news for those who really love Roy Underhill. He inspire a lot of people until now.